Friday, October 29, 2010

Frapin: L’Humaniste




I was a little skeptical. "Fresh" is not something I'd feel inspired by at this point, and most reviews I've seen, told me so. So I got down to sampling it, giving it a few full wears. Well, it smells safe.

The peppery citrus opening is pleasant, but isn't exactly a breakthrough. Then there's a medicinal, over-ripe berry sweetness that didn't go quite well with me. Too further close the doors, I don't particularly enjoy the herbal smell of (a WHOLE LOT of) thyme which seems to permeate through all of L’Humaniste The scent then transcends into a slightly woody vanillic dry-down.

If you like thyme, chances are, you will find it familiarly pleasant.

1 comment:

  1. Great blog ,you guys - I'm so happy to have another good blog to read. Basenoters must stick together and support members' blogs ! :) :)

    ReplyDelete